The Governing Body and staff of JFK strongly believe that a uniform helps children to develop a sense of belonging to the school and promotes equality of opportunities.
Many items of clothing can be ordered through the school office and sizes can be checked before ordering:
- royal blue sweatshirt/ cardigan with school badge
- white or pale blue polo shirt or shirt
- grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- sensible black shoes
- blue gingham dress in summer/ grey shorts
- royal blue fleece jacket with school logo OPTIONAL
Wellington boots must be worn on snowy days with a change of footwear for indoors.
We strongly discourage hairstyles with shaved patterns, ‘high’ spikes and dyed hair.