Higher Level Teaching Assistant at Oak Learning Trust – Grade 4 (point 12 – 17 £22.183 - £24,419 pro rata) – 37 hours per week – term time only. 1 year fixed term.
The CEO and Trust Board of Oak Learning Trust seek to recruit an adaptable and dedicated higher level teaching assistant to cover PPA time across the school from EY to KS2. Role will be deployed at John F Kennedy Primary School but movement across trust schools may be required.
The successful candidate will
- Be outstanding and reflective practitioners with high expectations for all children.
- Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable in supporting children with special education needs and disabilities.
- Have an effective working knowledge of the curriculum and a good understanding or the principals of child development and learning process.
We can offer:
- A happy and successful school where the happiness, care and safety of our children is paramount to all that we do.
- Wonderful, motivated and excited children who are willing to learn, achieve, and be the best they can be.
- A warm, friendly and supportive staff team all of whom are dedicated to securing the best outcomes for our children.
- These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- This post requires a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association
- Oak Learning Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures.
Closing date: Tuesday 29th June (noon)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 29th June
Interviews: Wednesday 7th July
Please return completed forms to Mrs J Mackintosh (Office Manager) John F Kennedy Primary School Janine.email@example.com
Business Support Officer x 2: Permanent, term time only + 2 weeks (41 weeks) 37 hours per week Working pattern: Monday to Friday (8.30am to 4.30pm Monday-Thursday 4.00pm Friday) Grade 1 point 3 – 4 (£18,562 - £18933 pro rata for hours worked)
Employment Location: George Washington Primary School or John F Kennedy Primary School
We are a successful primary multi academy trust with some exciting opportunities within our business support team. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Business Support Officer to work within our Trust Business Team based at George Washington Primary School or John F Kennedy Primary School. You will be friendly, committed and able to use your own initiative while working in our business support team undertaking financial, administrative and school support duties as required.
The successful candidates will: • provide a welcoming environment to all those visiting or contacting our school • understand the need for flexibility in their role
- be able to work calmly under pressure in a very busy school office environment
- possess excellent communication and IT skill
- be solution focussed and proactive in their approach • be confident, competent and caring in dealing with children and adults
- be committed to their personal and professional development • be able to manage their own and the office workload ensuring a good service is provided to the school • be able to maintain confidentiality
- be enthusiastic and supportive of the Academy ethos
We can offer:
- Delightful children who are polite, respectful and enjoy school
- A positive, supportive staff team • A happy and friendly working environment
- Good opportunities for professional development
Application packs can be downloaded from both schools websites. Completed applications should be returned to Joanne Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oak Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Trust safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. Applicants can view the Trust’s child protection policies via our website.
Closing Date: 1st July 2021 (noon)
Interviews: 8th July 2021